Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Assistant Vice President - Marketing
Western International Staff, Inc.
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Assistant Vice President of Marketing Property REMOTE POSITION
If you enjoy developing new personal lines insurance products, analyzing industry competitors, expanding sales into new territories, motivating agents to promote the company products, forging new relationships with independent agents and MGAs, this is the opportunity for you.
You can work remotely and schedule your agency visits to promote the companys products.
In this position you will beresponsible for the development, direction and expansion of the Personal Lines sales team into new territories; enhancing the sale of all products; and assisting sales representatives with sales strategies, policies and practices.
You will be accountable to expand business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating prospects position in the industry, and researching and analyzing solutions.
You will work with the enterprise to keep marketing, management and leadership team informed of industry developments by monitoring competitive products and reaction from existing and new clients.
This position has high visibility in the marketplace and is also bonus eligible.Qualifications required for optimal success:
- 10+ years of successful sales, sales management and business development in the property & casualty industry. Property lines strongly preferred
- Possess deep existing business relationships with retail and general agents.
- Experience to analyze and drive agency management; Recognizes and recommends actions or areas needing improvement.
- Proven ability to foster new relationships with agents and MGAs.
- Extensive knowledge of automation and technology to provide professional presentation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to coach and develop high performing sales staff is needed; prior experience in the leadership and mentoring of coworkers.
- Expert knowledge of: advertising/promotion; market research/analysis; product line management; product pricing; account development/evaluation; sales techniques; customer/account training; contract development; business planning; and strategic planning.