Assistant Team Lead
Malibu , CA 90263
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Orfium is a fast-growing music technology company representing some of the biggest record labels and music publishers in the world. We are looking for talented, hard working people to join our rights management team who are growth-minded and are passionate about music. Our office is located in Malibu, CA with a beautiful ocean view overlooking the Malibu Pier. Some of our clients include Sony/ATV, EMI, Warner Chappell, Red Bull, and more.
Internal Applicants only!
- Support claimers company-wide if they have questions about claims or account specifics.
- Ensure claimer is aware of their daily responsibilities (creating video groups, updating revenue, filling out Claim Report at EOD).
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines for the team in order to maximize efficiency with the guidance of Team Lead.
- Communicate with Team Lead and team members daily and give feedback, whether thats positive feedback or making a claimer aware that they need to improve performance
- Monitor productivity and effectiveness of each team member throughout the day to ensure theyre utilizing good time management skills every day.
- Checking direct reports claims daily, checking for mistakes, and using it as a resource to ensure claim follow-through.
- Provide strong lead generation for the team, and send claimable content daily, as resources to teach claimers how to find valuable claimable content autonomously especially if they are struggling.
- Work closely with Team Lead to gathers, analyze and report daily, weekly and monthly data from claimers to business unit leadership for maximum transparency and insight into performance.
- If a claimer is starting to show poor performance, communicate and work with them to see why that might be and how we can improve.
- Ensure claimers know how to utilize all available software and tools to maximize revenue.
- Foster a healthy, positive team environment where each person feels comfortable sharing concerns about their performance with the team lead and also sharing leads with the other claimers should they find one.
- Support Team Leads as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Music Copyright experience a plus i.e. customer service, music instructor, supervisor
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Stay up to date with guidelines set by Orfium, the clients and industry partners
- Advanced computer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely detail-oriented
- Extensive musical experience with an exceptional ear
- Preferred BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university
This position does indirectly supervise.
Essential Work & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and a minimum of 5 days per week.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Orfium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.