Assistant Store Manager
Southampton , NY 11968
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Snowe is seeking an Assistant Store Manager for our upcoming store in Southampton, NY. The Assistant Retail Store Manager will work with the Retail Store Manager to operate a profitable and service minded shop through the successful development of a team that can consistently deliver results. This person is a brand ambassador with a love of home environments and aesthetics and form combined with function. The Assistant Manager will lead in setting the standards for sales, brand awareness and customer experience. This role will assist the Store Manager with all day-to-day operations, including managing store associates and achieving sales, service, and customer satisfaction goals.
The role is based in
- Grow Snowe awareness and adoption in local market through in-store sales, community cultivation and events and brainstorming community involvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with team and community
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the manager, including opening/closing, staff scheduling, inventory management, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Develop a world-class service minded and high performing team that makes every visit to Snowe a best-in-class retail experience
- Protect and enhance the Snowe omni-channel customer experience and understand the building of a brand
- Cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships and manage follow ups as needed
- Ensure visual brand standards are maintained
- Help train new sales team members and hold the retail team accountable to Snowe standards
- Interface with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and respect
- Understand key performance indicators (KPIs) working toward them and reacting to reports
- 3+ years minimum experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional leader and thoroughly enjoys customer service
- Thrives in people-focused environment and genuinely loves to make connections
- Able to work a flexible schedule including blackout periods during holidays, overnights, and weekends (must have holiday and weekend availability)
- Naturally curious and a solves problems with grace and optimism
- Creative with an understanding of style and what creates value
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is sales/people focused
- Is reliable, trustworthy, proactive, curious, respectful and loves entertaining and creating beautiful environments