Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Assistant Property Manager
Zinger Property Group
Columbus , OH 43085
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing Property Management Company? If you are outgoing, want a career growth opportunity, and want to be part of a fun and cohesive team, this is the opportunity for you!
Zinger Property Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager in Columbus, OH!
- In the absence of the Property Manager is responsible for the management functions for an assigned community.
- Has primary responsibility for maintaining the books and records, purchase orders and vendor work orders.
- Assist with the collection of rent and rent collection activities including issuing collection notices. Along with the Property Manager is responsible for proper income accounting and deposits at the bank.
- Assists the Property Manager with leasing and applicant approval.
- Work with the Property Manager to optimize tenant relations and resident retention activities of the community.
- Maintain minimal delinquent rent through personal contact and follow up
- Motivate employees in a positive environment.
- Be familiar with and use computer systems for tasks related to the management of the communities. This includes but is not limited to the entry of work orders and purchase order in the database.
- Fill out appropriate paperwork and reporting as necessary.
- In the absence of the Property Manager, must be on call and available to abate emergencies on a 24x7 basis.
- Must be able to effectively work with a wide variety of personalities in interacting with customers, staff and supervisors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must work in a manner that is safe for all personnel and customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager will need to interact with customers in a courteous and complete manner regardless of the current temperament of the customer. The Assistant Property Manager will report to the Property Manager for assigned tasks and must communicate daily on status of projects. The Assistant Property Manager will need to assist the Property Manager in supervising the staff.
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Minimum High School Education or GED.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in property management, hotel management or equivalent experience.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of the use of computers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and marketing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects or tasks
- An outgoing personality, proven reliability, and a willingness to learn
- Applicants must be willing to adapt to a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Goal orientated, enthusiastic individuals are desired
- Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours
- Experience with Yardi is highly desired
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative bonus potential
- Generous cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee rental discount
- Many other benefits!