Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Assistant Property Manager
NOI Property Management LLC
Webster , TX 77598
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CLEAR LAKE/WEBSTER, TEXAS
The Assistant Property Manager (APM) is a business professional who helps and supports the Property Manager. The APM maintains the financial records and transactions for a multi-million dollar apartment community by performing a variety of routine calculating, posting, and clerical work in accounting and financial operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with building and maintaining a team environment onsite to achieve all property goals.
- Assists with monitoring resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls and emails to ensure a positive living experience.
- Assists with various daily and month-end reports including posting rents, collecting delinquencies, evictions, postings invoices and lease renewals.
- Daily communication and collaboration with staff, Property Manager and others as needed including any service maintenance requests.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property, community and competitors
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of resident ledgers and daily deposits.
- Responsible for knowing the status of vacant units and inspection of all preleased apartments.
- Secures lease renewals to ensure the property generates a satisfactory cash flow and strong resident retention.
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete lease terms and lease enforcement, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the communitys operation.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably One Site).
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of community management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
- Strong budgetary understanding of the community and be able to verify financial data against ledger accounts
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may need the capability to move/lift 20-40 pounds as needed. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and smell. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employment Type:
- $16 to $18 /hr (Depending on
Experience) + Bonus Potential
- Education: High School or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience with double-entry bookkeeping. A good financial and administrative background is a must.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, safety rules, and other related documents
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of employees and customers
- Advance knowledge of Fair Housing laws and regulations and the ability to enforce them
- Intermediate computer knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to multi-task and exert excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pass a criminal, credit, and drug screening
- Evenings and weekends are periodically required, schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day workweek.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off