Cupitol Coffee & Eatery is a casual All-Day Lounge that brings together the best elements of a restaurant, a bakery, a caf and an exclusive bar.
European style- counter service offers guests fresh coffee, pastries, cold-pressed juices, as well as everything you would desire from breakfast to dinner. By only selecting the freshest and most delicious ingredients and focusing on locally-sourced, home-made products, Cupitol combines extraordinary quality with unexpectedly sweet prices.
Every single item Cupitol produces is made from scratch. Tart shells, pastry cream, ...you name it. We strive in keeping our quality consistent and affordable.
We are looking for someone with a culinary/pastry school degree or comparable experience in a fast paced environment. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a hard work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, and time management. The ability to work well within a team is a must. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Applicant should be proficient in multitasking
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Illinois Serv safe certified is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and/or with a team
- This is a physical job that requires being on your feet for an 8hr. shift
- Must have two days in week and some weekend availability
- 25-35 hours per week
- Ideal candidate has 1+ years of professional baking experience and is available ASAP.
Cooperation with our pastry chef with schedule.
Dining Incentives, Competitive Wages, continuing training offered in areas where needed,
Cupitol Coffee & Eatery