Littleton , CO 80120
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Restaurant Assistant Managers perform, as well as ensure employees perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving/cooking, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
Gunther Toody's Littleton is looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to ordering food, beverages, kitchen utensils and flatware based on our needs, managing services and repairs as well as supervising and assisting restaurant staff. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer experience. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Ensure a positive guest experience
- Calculate future needs in kitchenware and place orders as needed as well as maintain equipment and building services
- Manage food and beverage orders
- Assist and manage both front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare weekly shift schedules with scheduling needs in mind and making necessary changes to ensure staffing
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly events that effect business
- Arrange for new employees proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
- Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry is a MUST
- Familiarity with restaurant Operating software Micros
- Good math and reporting skills
- Great customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Availability to work within opening hours (etc. Openings, evenings, holidays and weekends)
- High school diploma; additional certification in hospitality is a plus