This position is responsible for assisting the IT Product Manager with lifecycle management of an IT product (application family); triaging inbound requests for the product manager (i.e. bug fixes or new projects); acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the with the tactical activities related to product management.
Top Reasons to Love this Job:
1. Competitive base salary and generous annual bonus potential
2. Work for a company that encourages and fosters resourcefulness, strategic thought and empowers you to make a difference in the lives our members and their communities.
3. Comprehensive suite of financial and medical benefits including Annual Performance Incentives, 401k contributions and 28 PTO days.
4. Live, work and play in either Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX (Suburb of Dallas)
: 1.Bachelors Degree and 4 years product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 4 years product management experience
2. Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java
3. Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS)
4. Experience working on and supporting Salesforce.com applications, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health Cloud