Assistant General Manager
Las Vegas , NV 89101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Assistant General Manager supports the General Manager with managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and facilities. The position assists with plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs. The Assistant Facility Manager is also responsible for managing teammates in a logistics and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Supports the Facility Manager with the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Assists with communication of operational goals, objectives and TRG Standard Operations Procedures.
- Supports facility initiatives; safety & prepare, maintain and security, equipment preventative maintenance programs, and facility building/grounds maintenance programs.
- Administer policies & procedures for events and coordinate activities & events with other TRG facilities.
- Helps compile information necessary to ensure all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Assists in providing information and reports necessary for management initiatives
- Maintain records.
- Support Facility manager with on-going management of facility fiscal performance, preparation and control; Budgets, Profit and Loss (P& L) and General Ledger.
- Direct, coach, mentor and develop staff to achieve prescribed company, customer and operation objectives.
- Assist with planning, directing, coordinating & budgeting (including recruitment).
- Oversee the recruitment, new hire and training process of the location.
- Assist in establishing Safety policies, and procedures.
- Ensure the facilities Housekeeping measures are established.
- Prepare Records as required.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Effectively work with and manage your small team to increase production
- Great leadership qualities
- Effectively communicate with management in other facilities and senior management within Corporate
- Able to manage performance of the teammates
- Successfully able to manage time wisely
- Technical Capacity
- Follows standard work methods
- Results driven and time management
- Great communication and critical-thinking skills
- Practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible
- Identify cost/time-saving measures to increase production on the line
- Reverse Logistics Expereince
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Computer skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Requires a bachelors degree in business, logistics, management, or similar. OR At least 2 years of experience in the logistics warehouse, inventory field, plus demonstrated management qualifications
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet, 401k