Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Assistant Account Manager
Chicago , IL 60601
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Assistant Account Manager, Consulting & Engagement is responsible for supporting client relationships, while ensuring that projects/accounts operate smoothly and efficiently. Reporting directly to the Senior Supervisor, the Assistant Manager will have the opportunity to learn and grow in this role, working collaboratively with writers, designers, developers, and others within the agency to exceed client expectations and nurture relationship with top B2B and Healthcare clients.
- Client contact using guidelines established by supervisor.
- Often initiates client contact regarding day-to-day project management issues.
- Responsible for drafting agendas & conference reports must be approved by supervisor before sending to client.
- May lead appropriate project status updates during client calls.
- Serves as project coordinator.
- Once project is initiated & creative briefing is held: Handles action forms, timelines, and next steps with other Movo staff and involves supervisor at most decision points.
- Oversees and/or places the trafficking of media requests & placements.
- Increasing understanding of strategic imperatives.
- Applies strategic imperatives.
- Assists with development of project briefs.
- Assists with projects & understands right questions to ask and results.
- Prepare estimates for supervisors review/feedback.
- Supports monthly production billing.
- Pulls time and expense reports to assist Manager in managing financial profitability on a project by project basis.
New Business Responsibility
- Actively participates in administrative & research tasks for new business prospecting.
- Routinely provides administrative support for new business presentations.
Mentoring & Training Responsibility
- Occasionally asked to assist with training of new Managers and Sr. Managers particularly for project management tasks, as well as training for interns, Ad Assistants and Coordinators.
- Understanding of general advertising/marketing, branding, media and digital concepts.
- Strong communication, computer and social media skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills required.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable participating in open creative sessions which often include brainstorming, work critiques and internal presentations.
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics.
- Focus on digital & integrated marketing.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism/Advertising.
- Experience in B2B and Healthcare preferred.
- 1-2 years experience at an advertising agency or marketing communications firm.
- 2-4 years experience in relevant client-side position.
Specialized Knowledge and
- Focus on branding, including brand strategy, brand planning & brand management.