1.Leads the vision of building and sustaining a world class manufacturing facility of high performing manufacturing assets by setting high expectations, driving continuous improvement activities, and accountability.
2.Responsible for the development and implementation of the manufacturing strategy to ensure that the business objectives are met in all areas of manufacturing, and RRITE valves are supported.
3.Accountable for manufacturing continuous improvement, business performance, and processes/procedures for safety, quality, profitability, waste reduction, team development/training,
4.Liaison with external departments (Planning & Scheduling, Purchasing, Tech Support, Quality, Global Engineering, etc.) in support of meeting customer expectations and business performance goals.
5.Ensures that customer expectations are understood and met by all members of the Manufacturing Team.
6.Develop skills of Manufacturing Leadership Team.
7.Lead meetings to drive improvement through root cause solutions.
8.Ability to flex leadership style to match personality and/or needs of a particular situation. Resolve conflicts/issues between team members.
9.Analyze manufacturing trends and align proper resources or assign projects to effectively resolve manufacturing challenges.
10. Lead and participate in interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training of new manufacturing associates to develop teams that deliver manufacturing excellence.
11. Develops standard rates for output, staffing, and rates for all manufacturing assets on an annual basis.
12. Lead or participate in customer tours/audits.
13. Responsible for all cost quoting for new products to include: rates, staffing required, asset for production, identify/eliminate possible manufacturing roadblocks, and ability to decline products that do not fit the current strategy or are cost prohibitive.
14. Assist with annual Operations budget process
15. Demonstrate commitment to Rockline's RRITE Values of Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
16. Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential accountabilities.
17. Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work as needed or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or associated discipline with a minimum of 6 years of manufacturing experience. Experience in Lean Manufacturing concepts and team based manufacturing environment. 6 Sigma Black Belt certification, a plus.
Ability to analyze and present large amounts of manufacturing data, develop effective corrective actions, implement solutions, and reinforce through accountability. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment.
FLSA Status: Exempt