Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Asset Management Specialist
Washington , DC 20009
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Asset Management Specialist
Washington, D.C., United States
Top Secret Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
Short Term Contract: rebid in Feb 2019
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partnerswithout any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the sameon schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for a Asset Management Specialist
. This position will work on-site with our client at ITID FBI. Candidates must have an existing Top-Secret Clearance already adjudicated to be considered; this position does not allow for uncleared candidates. Required
- Top Secret Clearance. This contract does not allow for the time needed to secure clearances for candidates. Thus, qualified candidates must already possess an active TS clearance.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Basic exposure to data analytics and asset management to support technology driven organizations.
- High proficiency working with Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets.
- Eagerness to learn and apply skills to program objectives.
- Well organized, dedicated and conscious with a proven ability to complete tasks with high quality, meticulous attention to detail, and in a timely fashion.
- Able to work with confidence, using own initiative with a diverse and fast paced work environment.
ATSG Benefits & Perks
- Coordinate with team to provide project requirements for data reporting, data analysis, process management, assess management, and customer support liaison initiatives.
- Downloads and merges vendor and FBI weekly and monthly data, as assigned.
- Creates customized weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Provide Customer Service Support to all customers while working on this task order.
- Provide input to program process creation, enhancements, or documentation.
- Document the programs, processes, manages the sharing of reports and distribution, and the teams detail processes as required by the FBI.
- Coordinate liaison responses for all mobile telephone number responses between telecommunication vendors and customers.
- Designs, maintains, and customizes the data warehouse of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc data tracking as mandated by the FBI.
- Streamline data merging techniques and data analysis tool sets with expertise recommendations on off the shelf data analysis products as well as customized scripting to efficiently produce all data analysis and reporting requirements.
- Provide analysis to manage cost, reduce waste, and coordinates recommendations with the task lead for constant reporting to the PM.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.