Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Berke produces assessment for people who make hiring decisions. Our customers businesses span a wide variety of industries and range in size from small (less than 20 employees) to large (thousands of employees).
Were seeking smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about IO Psychology AND Customer Success, and who are continually striving to be better at their craft.
The Role: Assessment Consultant
Berke is looking for energetic, hardworking, customer-driven people who want to use their Masters in IO Psychology to make an impact on our small but growing company. Your focus will be customer retention in regards to Berkes assessment products including personality assessments, cognitive assessments, attitude/behavioral assessments, and skills assessments. From on-boarding to renewal, youll consult with customers and bridge the gap between our assessment products and each customers business.
- Work with new customers to successfully onboard their team via implementation calls, training and ongoing consulting.
- Perform job analysis to create statistical profiles to match customer jobs with strong candidates who have completed the Berke Assessment.
- Consult current customers around assessment psychology and best practices through quarterly engagements.
- Understand customer needs, identify areas of improvement and partner with marketing, sales, and technology to help implement improvements.
- Proactively engage customers at risk utilizing Salesforce CRM, working to help them achieve their desired outcomes.
- Provide customer support in relation to individual inquiries and job assessment assignment via Zendesk queues.
- Develop original articles and case studies demonstrating how to effectively use and measure the impact of the Berke Assessment for customer resources including the blog and Knowledge Base. Present work at industry conferences such as SIOP and SHRM.
- Experience related to psychological and educational testing strongly preferred.
- 2+ years in a consulting / success role
- Masters degree in Psychology required, preferably I/O Psychology.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a small company environment.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Skilled with using a variety of web technologies.
- Full health care. Berke pays 100% of individual premiums.
- Educational sponsorship for fields related to your work. Achieving higher degrees and ongoing personal development is highly encouraged.
- 401K with matching.
- Comfortable Buckhead office with free parking.
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- Casual dress every day.
- Regular social outings.