Top 3 skills: Industrial Engineer experience, experience conducting time studies, Experience in manufacturing factory environment.
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/ Technology discipline or equivalent experience. In addition, we require:
2+ years of experience with manufacturing processes, quality, supply management, tooling, and tool design.
2+ years of experience with writing standards
1+ years of experience with the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP).
2+ year of Assembly Manufacturing experience
2+ years of experience with knowledge of key tools such as WPlanner, establishing labor standard, Vis-mock-up, and data management tools such as Excel or Access.
2+ years of experience working with Design for Manufacturing Assembly guidelines.
2+ years of line design/line balance experience *
Experience using Pro Engineer or Creo Travel Requirements
Required attendance for all program physical build and production launch events
Weekend support of production when required
Assembly Manufacturing Engineer. In this position, you will provide support for both Order Fulfillment Process and Product Development Process manufacturing engineering.
Perform job duties in the IE skill set including knowledge of Base Machine Routing, W-planner, Operator Method Sheets, Body Motion Time Studies, walk studies, and maintain pay standard accuracy.
Facilitate line balancing activities for schedule changes, Current Method of Manufacturing and new product introductions.
Complete standards validation for Current Method of Manufacturing and new product introductions.
Assist in the coordination of the Design for Manufacturing scorecard completion.
Develop innovative quality tools and technology to address high risk items as determined via PFMEA and controls plans.
Coordinate compliance with application of W-Planner standards and Operator Method Sheets.
VIEW JOBS12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-04T00:00Universal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker. Focusing on sales and service, Universal Bankers open accounts, handle teller transactions, inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs, and solve customer questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit. Universal Bankers build relationships with customers based on trust, recommending financial solutions based on each customer's unique goals and needs. This includes actively developing new business and expanding existing customer relationships through activities such as outside sales, workplace banking, tabling events, visiting local businesses, apartment complexes, consumer loan originating, and closing and new account opening. At In-Store locations, Universal Bankers perform public address announcements and in-aisle marketing. At On-Site locations, Universal Bankers perform outside and/or campus marketing and sales activities to include walking around campus distributing flyers, and talking to students and faculty about U.S. Bank's products and services.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction. Universal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One or more years of cash handling sales experience
* One or more years of related experience in a financial services industry preferred
* Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
* Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
* Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
* Effective selling and referral skills
* Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00Position Title: MGR, OPERATIONS II
Pay GRADE 10
Reports To: UNIT DIRECTOR
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsyvlania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the "job search" in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on "referral tracking." For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com..
Working as an EVS Operations Manager - Evenings, you are responsible for assisting senior EVS leaders in directing and overseeing the operational needs of the Housekeeping Department. You will coordinate the tasks of the front-line staff. You will serve as a liaison between administration and hospital departments and provide the highest possible level of service.
* Establishes and annually reviews standards and work procedures for all Housekeeping staff
* Plans work and staffing schedules and areas of work to ensure adequate services are rendered
* Assists in the hiring process; interview, hiring and training of new associates
* Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/housekeeping staff
* Conducts regular inspections and makes recommendations to the facility
* Monthly reporting of goals, accomplishments, and future plans
* Staff education and training
* Communication with staff, administration, and other departments
* Coordination of outside services (i.e. Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and Recycling program)
* Four year college degree, military experience, or equivalent work experience required
* At least one year of supervisory experience in housekeeping or service-related field with high customer/client contact required
* Demonstrated progressive growth in the field of health care housekeeping or facility maintenance preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
* Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
* Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful environment
* Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
* Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
* Ability to work an evening shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM schedule) with a weekend and holiday rotation
* Willingness to work a 10 hour day on a regular basis
Military Transferrable Skills:
* Non Commissioned Officer E4+ with experience in Planning, developing and directing logistics
* All military branches with experience of supervising a group of soldiers of 15 or more
* Troubleshoots, isolates and identifies causes of equipment malfunction
* Teaches technical skills to lower grade soldiers
* Prepares costs and labor estimates
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At ComCompass Group USA IncDavenportIA
VIEW JOBS12/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-05T00:00Cobham is seeking an outstanding Senior Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
* Drive process improvement through designing, planning and implementing innovative and best in class manufacturing processes and leading capital improvement projects.
* Drive cost effective manufacturing through the use of lean tools.
* Develop and/or improve current processes, process documentation, and blueprint revisions and/or corrections utilizing the defined change control / engineering change request process.
* Work with Design Engineering and outside vendors to identify, evaluate, and incorporate new processes/technology into new and existing designs.
* Facilitate NPI process across multiple functions by acting as a liaison between Engineering and Operations through Production Readiness Reviews, Product Development design reviews, Integrated Product Teams and Cost Estimates.
* Use a structured, critical, analytical engineering approach to solve chronic, complex process and product problems.
* Manage Manufacturing Bills of Materials (MBOMs) and routing for new and existing products.
* Address and resolve issues arising from risks analysis, environmental conditions, and ergonomic evaluations.
* Conducts risks analysis, evaluates environmental conditions, and ergonomic evaluations for new, updated, or adjusted production processes.
* Ensure all processes and actions uphold the high standards of safety, quality, and cost of the product(s).
* Evaluate vendor capabilities from a manufacturing engineering process perspective.
* BS in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or a Science field.
* 5 or more years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
* 2 or more years of experience with Lean/6-Sigma/Continuous Improvement best practices.
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Experience with following tools: Design for Manufacturability (DFM) practices, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing(GD&T), Process Failure Mode Analysis (PFMEA), Process Mapping, Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) Process, Design of Experiments, ANOVA, Gage R & R.
* Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and 2 or more years in application.
* Manufacturing Experience in a Union Environment.
* Experience with KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals.
* Experience with Manufacturing Processes (Electrical, Chemical, and Mechanical Assembly, Fabrication, Welding, Paint, Solder, etc.)
* Experience with Change Control Board, and Engineering Change processes.
* Experience with AS9100, ISO9100, SAE, SME, ANSI, MIL-STD, Nadcap, BAC, IPC J-STD and other standards as related to International, Federal, State, Local, and Customer requirements.
* Experience with Enterprise Resource Programs (ERP), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Resource Planning (CRP) such as SAP, Oracle.
* Experience with CAD software (PRO E, Creo, CATIA), CNC programming, PLC programming.
For more information regarding the Davenport facility and products manufactured there, please visit the below links:
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visit www.cobham.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham