Assembly Line Leads-Seasonal
Longmont , CO 80501
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IntelliSource has 19 years of production, distribution and fulfillment center experience. We are seeking the best Assembly Line Leads
in the area to do great things for our company and will use their experience to benefit our partners mission by making an impact on the business and being awesome. We are offering $16.50/hour at start with full benefits and PTO after 90 days and a 401K plan after 1 year. We have a variety of positions and are eager to find the one that best suites your experience. You dont want to pass up this career opportunity, great culture and fun work environment! Come join our team!DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
You are engaged at a high level necessary for success
You thrive under pressure
You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
You want to part of a great team and value safety, teamwork, quality of service and productivity.
You have experience and a desire to work in high volume production, distribution/fulfillment centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESGeneral Line (Fold/Ship) Operator Duties: 80% of time
Leadership Duties: 20% of time
- Meet CDP Production Operator Expectations
- Support 100% On-Time Delivery to manufacturing (CD) lead-time by ensuring oldest orders are prioritized and that all operators and equipment is running efficiently without waste. Coordinate with production manager, engineers, quality, and maintenance and other team leads to support on time delivery.
- Meet CDP Production Lead Expectations
- Notify Production Manager when have too many, or too few operators
- Move operators between positions within your area to best balance product flow (no stacking)
- Fill in at fold, ship, or final inspection as needed to help resolve bottlenecks (stacking of units)
- Fix printers, bagger, etc. if possible. If unable, create Maintenance Red alert
- Create IT and Material request tickets as needed
- Track and Expedite Past Due orders
- Utilize Shop Planning Reports throughout the shift to identify and find orders that have been in barcode label or final inspection status for more than 2 hours
- Troubleshoot address errors or over shipments
- Complete final walkthrough at end of shift
- Manage Operator performance and escalate if need be
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Preferred general production experience
- Preferred experience in Lean Principles
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbal and written in English.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environments a plus
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate
- Ability to multi-task while also reassessing priorities on a continual basis
- Work under compressed timelines and other resource limitations
- Willing to work in shifts and for long hours when necessity arise
- Capable of working in demanding situations when required
- Able to lead and manage peers.
- Ability to team and work well with others at all levels
- Must be approachable and responsive to a variety of people and issues
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form
- Must be flexible to learn other duties and positions within the CDP Division and perform these duties at the direction of the Production Manager
ABOUT INTELLISOURCEOur business - and our approach - is personalIntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experiencebringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you.We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment