Location: Jacksonville, Fl Stratoflex
Duration: 6 + Months
Pay Rate Will train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks at $15.00/ and then convert to 2nd shift at $16.50/h
Shift 2nd shift
Work shift 3:30 PM To 12:00 AM
Must have steel toes shoes
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Performs moderately complex assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
2. Records test results on data forms using moderately complex electrical equipment and flow measurement devices. May use X-Y recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers, and other related equipment.
3. Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
4. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
5. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, tests, and/or solders to customer and/or industry standards.
6. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze, etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
7. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
8. May assist in training less experienced team members.
9. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
10. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
11. May perform other related responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Two or more years industry related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
• Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
• Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
• Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
• Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
• Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
• Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
• May require soldering certification per customer requirements.
• Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and
• self-development activities.
Arete Technologies Inc.