Manac Trailers USA Inc
Oran , MO 63771
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles prefabricated parts to build metal and wood truck trailers, following blueprints, performing any combination of following tasks: Lays out, fits, drills, screws, bolts, and rivets together metal sheeting, upright frames, bottom and top bars, and angle clips, using pneumatic and hydraulic hand tools and machines, and templates.
- Assembles and bolts undercarriage in position and mounts tires on wheels.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills
- Operate overhead cranes to transport or position large parts
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts
- Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation
- Assembles power brake boosters, air-brake compressors, and valves for salvage of parts
- Involves climbing, bending, & stooping to assemble large flatbed trailers.
- Safety Conscious
- Familiar with Hand Tools (drills, air impact, wrenches, etc)
- Problem Solver
- Good Attendance Record
- Proficient with tape measure
- Able to Lift up to 50lb
- Good with teamwork & communication
1yr production experience and/or 1yr construction and/or 1yr assembly experience preferred.
Join the Manac Team https://youtu.be/qt5JnSZA3hI
Manac provides competitive wages, room for advancement, affordable insurance including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k plan which the company contributes to after a year of investment. We have been awarded the Tractor Trailer Manufacturing Association (TTMA) safety award for the 3rd time in the USA. We are seeking applicants with great work ethic, positive outlook, team oriented, and who will take pride in their work with attention to detail and quality as well as productivity. We also have a heavy focus on training and offer paid holidays, paid time off, and potential for profit sharing after probationary period is completed.
Job is Full Time
We are an equal opportunity employer.