3rd shift temp may be requested to go on 2nd or 3rd depending on timing and business need
Must be able to read blueprints
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
1. Two or more years industry related experience in the assembly in a manufacturing environment.
2. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
3. Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
4. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
5. Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
6. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
7. Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
8. Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service to access online information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
9. may require soldering certification per customer requirements.
10. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Arete Technologies Inc