Asphalt Paver Operator
Advanced Pavement Group Corp
New Castle , DE 19720
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Operate large and small pavers along other heavy equipment
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the companys safety program
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Companys Safety Program.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required. Qualifications Education, Training and Certifications
- Overtime as required
- Minimum 3 years experience within the paving industry
- Minimum 2 years experience operating a Paver is required.
- Knowledge of Paver and other heavy equipment.
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Must comply with the companys drug and alcohol testing requirements.
We offer a generous benefits package including:
-Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
-401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this job