Advanced Pavement Group Corp
South Plainfield , NJ 07080
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Asphalt Milling/Paving Foreman+ CREW
Working foreman for a milling and paving crew.
Relocation allowance for the right candidate
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of asphalt milling and paving operations
- Manage milling and paving projects
- Order materials and trucking for projects
- Work with project manager and scheduling to ensure the highest productivity rate.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the companys safety program
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Companys Safety Program.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required. Qualifications Education, Training and Certifications
- Overtime as required
- Be able to work nights and weekends if needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum 5 years experience within the paving industry
- Knowledge of paver, screed, rollers and other heavy equipment.
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of grades and able to use a laser
- Understand grade control systems for milling & paving
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Must comply with the companys drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- Possess general knowledge of construction practices
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather (i.e. snow, rain, wind, etc.) if required
- Ability to work in various environments/settings with moderate to loud noise levels
- Prepared to sit, stand, stop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
We offer a generous benefits package including:
-Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
-401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.