Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Andover , MA 01810
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos! Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We looking for an exceptionally bright and entrepreneurial-minded Sr. ASIC Engineer to join our fast growing team.Responsibilities:
Work on architecture, documentation, design, development, and implementation of state-of-the-art video processing/analytics/encoding devices for next generation video cameras
Conduct all phases of verification to include simulations, test bench development, and verification documentation
Define and implement prototyping verification systems
- 5+ years experience in digital design, VLSI design/fabrication with understanding of design-for-verification methodologies
- 5+ years experience background with design, simulation, and synthesis
- 3+ years Verilog/VHDL coding, C/C++ and Perl/Python scripting experience
- 3+ years experience with tapeouts
- 3+ years experience in creating test plans, writing test cases and debugging logic with knowledge of the use of standard lab test equipment i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
- BS Electrical Engineering
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation