Austin , TX 78701
Posted 4 days ago
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world - if that's you - apply now.
Newchip is a virtual startup accelerator that provides world-changing early-stage companies with the software tools, training, mentorship, and the investor network necessary to successfully raise capital, build, and scale their businesses to eventual exit. We're in 100+ countries and have a portfolio of over 2,000 startups that have raised $1B+ in funding since our launch in 2019.
Do you love Shark Tank? Imagine every day being like an episode but on a global scale, that's what we do. We recruit top startups and we launch virtual cohorts each month from our HQ in Austin, TX, with a goal of coaching each to a point of invest-ability. We then invest in our top program graduates alongside our 3,000+ investor network and work with them until exit.
-We're a veteran founder team with decades of experience, acquisitions and exits under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team that meets both our core values and can add their skillset to our melting pot of diversity.
-We're only recruiting entrepreneurial and driven individuals who are in it for the long haul to reach an IPO and that want to truly assist startups to drive results that create investment returns to our investors and investor partner network.
-If you're looking to make a difference in the world and learn in 1 year what most learn in 5, we're here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and potential to make that dream a reality - if you're here looking for a 9-5, our company isn't for you.
Apply today to join the 100+ employees in our HQ in Austin, Texas, or join one of our remote teams around the globe!
We are looking for a creative and driven Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes startup CEOs tick. You will work with a design-savvy team to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, and roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym, classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Unlimited PTO policy, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day off.
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, as well as unlimited snacks and Starbucks coffee.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe.