Arnp Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Group Practice
Centered Mind Counseling Services, Pllc
Issaquah , WA 98027
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Centered Mind Counseling Services (CMCS) is a thriving private group practice of experienced and caring licensed psychologists, therapists, nutritionists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners serving children, families, adults and couples at two locations on the Eastside. We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner (ARNP) to join our team of health professionals.
Providers at CMCS have:
- consistently as 'full as they desire' client loads
- beautifully fully furnished office space
- all referrals provided
- professional marketing
- HIPAA compliant practice management tools including e-prescribe & labs
- HIPAA compliant Telehealth video platform
- all billing services
- minimal paperwork
- administrative support (including scheduling of clients that specifically match your area of interest and expertise).
- flexible hours - our providers determine how many hours they work (depending on how many clients they'd like to see, and how much they'd like to earn).
- CMCS weekly drop-in lunch consultations are formalized opportunities to collaborate with other seasoned professionals at CMCS.
- We are open Mondays Fridays 7 AM 9 PM; and Saturdays/Sundays 8 AM 5 PM allowing several scheduling options so that you can work a schedule that also meets your needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a practice alongside other seasoned clinicians in a collaborative, values-driven professional environment.
You get to focus on your patients and we do the rest!
Please note: Full licensure in Washington State is required
If you are interested in joining us in our mission to provide quality services and professional collaboration in the beautiful communities of Issaquah or Sammamish, Washington, we'd love to hear from you.
Licensure in WA state is required
ARNP and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification
Great Opportunity with Centered Mind Counseling Services . . .
- Excellent, motivated, and friendly clients
- Supportive, multidisciplinary, high achieving, fun, and professional team of therapists & admin staff
- Independent working environment with limited meetings and business duties
- Focus on therapy without any marketing tasks
- Amazingly helpful and hard working support staff
- Make positive changes and develop various programs of interest
- Regular consultation and support AND we've created an environment and culture where the lion's share of your time is spent doing exactly what you love.