Armis Engineer- All Levels
North Charleston , SC 29406
Posted 1 week ago
Planning, Design, and Sustainment
- Examples of the administrative responsibilities for the Armis Engineer SME include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attending planning sessions to understand business and technical requirements.
- Recommending cost-effective, technically feasible network solutions that meet initial capacity requirements, provide long-term scalability, and anticipate future growth and performance needs.
- Adhering to and following change management policies that facilitate a stable, well-documented network infrastructure that meets organizational requirements. This includes the creation, submission, review, and periodic representation of complex changes in periodic change management meetings.
- Documenting projects, support actions and other administrative artifacts to serve as reference material for related support activities and management staff.
- Ensuring incidents and service requests adhere to established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Submitting written and verbal status reports as requested by management staff.
- Administration responsibilities of the Armis Engineer SME include the deployment, implementation, upgrade and support of the DHA Armis security solution. Examples of responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing maintenance and sustainment of all DHA Armis components to ensure performance, stability and availability conforming to established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Providing administration and technical support for Armis servers, containers, or other such infrastructure hosted within the AWS GovCloud.
- Providing administration and technical support of physical and/or virtual Armis systems hosted throughout the DHA MecCOI to include site-local Collectors appliances.
- Delivering timely and responsive technical support of all DHA Armis components to address service degradations, interruptions or other such impactful events in accordance with established service level agreement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience designing, deploying, and tuning the Armis Security Solution.
- Experience with implementation, sustainment, maintenance and administration of the Armis Security Solution.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues affecting the overall performance, stability and availability of the Armis Security Solution.
- Knowledge of related cloud technologies on which Armis depends including but not limited to containers, Kubernetes, RESTful API, and microservices.
- Experience with TCPDump, Wireshark and analyzing network traffic.
- Should be capable of organizing, tracking and managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Technical writing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and systems administration; and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Experience supporting and maintaining F5 Big-IP load balancers to include set-up, maintenance, upgrades and replacement.
- Familiarity with government information assurance standards including DISA STIGs, NIST 800-53, IAVAs management, auditing and accreditation processes.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- B.A or B.S. in a degree such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology or 7 years related experience.
- Experience work with Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GovCloud, milCloud and OCI.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Must be able to obtain TS security clearance.
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spinvi does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvis employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.