Area Sales Representative
Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WE ARE HIRING ! Come be a part of one of the top money making offices in the industry.
Join the Sears Home Improvement Million Dollar CA Team as a Sales Representative! We are the leader in Exterior Home Improvement Sales, especially in selling Windows, Siding and Doors. Our core products does include, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Siding, Roofing, HVAC and Garage Doors.
This role is full- W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $60K - $80K and top performers up to $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings the sky is the limit!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid drivers license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision