Title: Architectural Project Architect
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Austin, Texas, United States
Frisco, Texas, United States
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
SALARY: $60,000.00 - $95,000.00 / year
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
WORK ELIGIBILITY: US Citizen
Architectural Project Architect (Lubbock, Frisco, Midland, Austin, TX)
The architect's duties will include being an active team member developing projects in their entirety, beginning with programming/conceptual design through the completion of construction administration. Specific task will include preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating with consultants, contractors, owners and team members; documenting code review and compliance; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance.
* Registered Architect with 5+ years of experience post licensure.
* High energy, confident, and goal oriented.
* A passion for creative design.
* Ability to collaborate closely with team members inside and outside the office.
* Proficient in Revit Architecture, Microsoft Word and Excel, Bluebeam, and Sketchup.
* Desire to continue developing and grow career and firm.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K, Vacation Time, Holidays paid off
Efficiency Engineering, Inc.