Philadelphia , PA 19146
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WORK FOR THE LARGEST PRIVATELY HELD AUTOMOTIVE DEALER GROUP IN THE TRI-STATE AREA!
Ciocca Subaru of Philadelphia is seeking Appointment Coordinators to join our service team. If you desire to work in a positive, encouraging environment and start an exciting new career, now is your chance!
Why choose Ciocca Dealerships?
- Proven career path, promotional opportunities
- 40 dealerships, 25 brands and 9 collision centers throughout PA/NJ (& growing!)
- World class, paid training
- A values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence, and teamwork
- Service & parts discounts
- Employee engagement events
- Volunteer and community service opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA plans
- Disability, Life, Accident, Critical Insurance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage inbound service appointment phone calls
- Make outbound appointment calls with dealer provided prospecting list
- Check vehicle service history and look for open recalls
- Advise customers of recommended services
- Establish relationships with customers
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a customer service-related fields welcomed, but not required
- An excellent teammate with a collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
- Listen carefully to customer needs and concerns
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Extraverted and friendly attitude
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
With 40+ dealerships and growing, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Ciocca Dealerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.