Albireo Energy, LLC
Lincoln , NE 68501
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This person is responsible for cost effective programming and commissioning of Building Control Systems. Responsibilities shall include the complete review of project documentation, programming, graphics, project commissioning and troubleshooting, customer training and project close-out. Individual shall be knowledgeable of reading project plans, specifications, system submittals and wiring schematics. Programming and setup of all control products necessary to meet contract and project obligations.
- Provides input to sales and operations regarding the technical and business considerations for construction and/or owner directed projects. This input could be associated with areas such as estimating, timing, special resource needs or other aspects peculiar to specific projects.
- Provide support for ongoing engineering and design to System Design Engineer.
- Provide Controls or Special Systems database, graphics, programming, alarming, trendlogs etc for sequences as provided by project design team, project specifications or other sources as applicable. Special emphasis placed on cost effective application of software programming to assure compliance with project specification and company standards.
- Perform startup and commissioning services of Building Controls and Special Systems. Including point-to- point checkout on projects and assist in troubleshooting of advanced installation issues.
- Provide startup documentation including Project Smartsheet Startup/Checkout Form, commissioning documents as required by third party for all assigned projects.
- Perform troubleshooting and optimizations of systems.
- Perform software only and software/hardware upgrades to existing Building Automations Systems.
- Preventative maintenance tasking as assigned (control system analysis, network analysis, equipment controls performance testing)
- Ensure timely software backups are created for projects and software development during project progress.
- Complete timesheets, weekly progress reports and other paperwork as required for this position in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide accurate as-built information to System Solutions Engineer for proper closeout documentation including full system database and Visio programming logic.
- Identify change order opportunities and coordinates with Project Manager and/or Account Manager to document, pursue and book.
- Provide support to CMI and other partners to solve building operating issues that go beyond the Controls or Special Systems operation.
- Communicate with internal team as required to ensure CMI labor request is accurate and timely as required.
- Provide leadership and input to others as requested or required to assist in the accurate estimation, design, installation, startup, commissioning and training.
- Communicate with external organizations as required such as consulting engineers, building owners and other trades to ensure accurate and timely project completion.
- Coordinate project technical requirements with other project suppliers or subcontractors.
- Assist in installation details with Control Technician to ensure a high level of installation accuracy. Resolve field technical problems promptly to prevent construction delays and negative cost impacts.
- Provide support on existing projects ensuring the systems meet customers expectations during the warranty period and beyond as needed.
- Understanding of different communication protocols and equipment operation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A clear ability to work with electronic equipment such as volt meter, amp meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot basic electric and electronic circuitry including reading and interpreting electrical and electronic diagrams.
- A working understanding of AC / DC power circuitry.
- The ability to interpret control submittals, project plans and specifications.
- Understanding of Visio and Visual Block Logic Programming.
- Clear and concise ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- An ability to understand empathetically the issues and perceptions others have and to creatively and successfully work through these issues to achieve a successful outcome and customer and employee satisfaction.
- A thorough understanding of HVAC / Electrical / Access Control operations within a facility.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working under pressure and have effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Control Management to customers and other outside contacts.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Level II and Senior Level Specialists shall have a very deep understanding of Building Controls or Special Systems in a facility.
- Level II and Senior Level Specialists shall also have a strong awareness of our company culture and the ability to foster that within the organization.
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match