We have an opening for a 3-monthcontract Applications Developerlocated in Denver, CO. You must be authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs.
Preferred Geography – Denver, CO (Denver Tech Center)
Alternative Geography – US Nationwide
We are searching for a resource to deliver on Upgrade to Cloud roadmap on our Consulting Innovation, IP and Asset Team
Candidates should be passionate about automation and consulting, cloud computing, and customer satisfaction. Candidates will need to possess deep development/programming expertise, consulting experience and excel at both written and verbal communication.
This position will require:
· A knowledge of ERP EBS and Cloud Architecture
· Ability to mentor and guide junior level professionals
· Experience in Data Migration from EBS to the Cloud (Successfully completed 2 implementation projects that involved FBDi)
Nice to have:
· Experience with Agile Methodology
· Experience with PaaS solutions – ODI, DCBS, JCS
· A knowledge of HCM EBS and Cloud Architecture
· Previous experience coding automation tools
• Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex PaaS Solutions
• Perform object-oriented analysis and design applying industry best practices and techniques.
• Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
• Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
• Maintain code quality through unit testing.
• Document code appropriately for maintainability.
• Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
• Act as a mentor to others on programming issues.
• Work with team members from the beginning of the product lifecycle through application release.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of applications development experience
• Strong understanding of ERP EBS Table structures
• Strong understanding of ERP Cloud Table structures
• Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL, and database-stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Available for travel when required
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor on the Utility team, this senior-level professional has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product/technology families.
Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for designing and implementing the complex automated solution in PaaS environment. Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project managers. Resolves complex issues by recommending solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products.
Education and Experience
$77.00 to $77.14 /hour