1.Assists ERP Analyst to bring order loading and production loads into alignment. Reviews Order Entry requirements into the ERP system and balances order loading, Work Center capacity, and production planning. Performs MRP daily and reports the outcome in real time to the area managers or supervisors.
2.Becomes the internal expert in organization's JDA ERP system. Guides all users in specific module usage and identifies gaps in the utilization.
3.Initiates communication with Order Entry, Planning, Production, Scheduling, and/or Manufacturing personnel, as required, to resolve any scheduling issues, where service, efficiency or inventory goals are at risk. Carefully monitors conditions to recognize situations where current schedules do not promote achievement of targeted performance.
4.Assists in Preparing or Prepares and distributes all major organizational performance metrics as required. Works with all functional departments to develop specific reports and metrics.
5.Prepares a rough-cut capacity plan for each year as part of the budgeting process; routinely re-assesses capacity requirements during the year to assist Manufacturing Management in identifying manpower and equipment requirements.
6.Routinely analyzes MRP/ERP exception messages and Loading changes (potential obsolescence reports, backlog and order information, program requirements, promotional information, order changes, production performance), to adjust schedules as required.
7.Performs Earned Value Management (EVM) activities as directed by the organization.
8.Liaises with Information Technology to support the organization with data and software needs.
9.Assists in Maintaining machine capacities and due dates within the system to ensure effective material and capacity planning at all component levels, consistent with the scheduled load and with corporate inventory and production targets. May perform detailed materials and capacity planning for some production lines. Provide the information needed for the existing schedulers to more effectively do this task.
10. Work closely with contracts from purchase order inception full circle to quoting to ensure entry of relevant, accurate, and detailed information into the MRP system.
11. Recommends modifications to staffing and use of resources (e.g., overtime, additional shifts, temporary borrowing of manpower, etc.) to facilitate matching of production capabilities with the needs of the customer.
12. Maintains proactive awareness of all projects and special sources of demand to ensure that requirements are understood, scheduled and met.
13. Continuously researches and learns new planning and control concepts, evaluates new system options, and stays aware of ideas and technologies that may facilitate improved scheduling and coordination of production and market activity.
14. Leads by example in coordinating, communicating, complying with company policies, and teaching, guiding, and evaluating personal performance.
15. Performs other duties as required for the efficient operation of the department or as directed by the ERP Analyst and the Business Operations Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Information Systems from an accredited University.
Experience with Microsoft Office program platforms: Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, and Visio.
Lockheed Martin Corporation