Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under minimal supervision, the Applications Administrator implements and supports application systems across the enterprise. This includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing enterprise software. This person will also troubleshoot performance issues.
1.Installs or assists service personnel in installing, upgrading, and testing necessary software packages, banking applications, and printers.
2.Monitors system capacity to ensure stable operation and efficient performance of company applications.
3.Plans and implements improvement, modification, or replacement of enterprise applications to meet new or changing demands.
4.Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems.
5.Effectively utilizes company incident and change management systems to ensure timely and efficient support of end-users.
6.Escalates issues to Tier-3 Teams or Management, as needed.
7.Trains end-users to use new or modified equipment of software.
8.Creates or assists others in the writing of end-user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
9.Maintains enterprise-wide print management solution, including, but not limited to:
a. Creating, configuring, and modifying print queues on the print servers.
b. Installing, updating, or removing print drivers from servers, as needed.
c. Working with vendors to right-size new and replacement devices in the print fleet.
10. Interacts and negotiates with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure products and services.
11. Assists Tier-3 Teams with projects, as needed.
12. Familiar with IS Business Recovery Plan and Information Security Program.
13. Assists in IS Business Recovery planning and testing.
14. Works closely with Support Center Manager on identifying and implementing workflow efficiencies, including implementing call reduction initiatives
15. Participates in long term strategies and projects for growth and maintenance of Support Center area.
16. Serve as point of escalation for Support Center issues when Support Center Manager is not available.
17. Assist in promoting quality customer service and a positive team environment, encouraging co-workers to continue to provide a high level of customer support.
18. Assists Support Center Analysts with providing phone coverage as needed or on a rotating schedule.
19. Provide mentoring and training to support the development of Support Center Analyst.
20. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function
21. Performs other duties as assigned.
1.Associate's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
2.3-5 years of Information Technology experience.
3.3-5 years hardware, software and network connection troubleshooting experience.
4.Experience with application support, including installing and servicing.
5.Experience with server and application packaging/virtualization.
6.Ability to know when to escalate problems.
7.Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
8.Self-motivated and directed.
9.Excellent customer service skills.
10. MCSA or higher recommended.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Heartland Financial Usa, Inc.