Application Support Engineer 1/Csr
BQE Software Inc.
Torrance , CA 90501
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to provide assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot customer account issues, application software problems and answer customers product questions. Application Support Engineer 1 responsibilities include identifying and logging of software issues, customer account issues, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use phone, email, along with internal resources to give clients quick answers. For more complex problems that require nuanced instructions, you will follow appropriate documentation and escalation processes to assist the customer and resolve the issues. To be qualified for this role, you should have experience working in a call center, providing support, or previous experience in a customer service style environment.
We encourage you to visit our website, find out who we are, become familiar with our customer base, and try our software. Training will be provided.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot applications by communicating with customers via phone and email to resolve technical problems or answer software related questions
- Research and identify solutions to software issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged into our CRM system (training provided)
- Prioritize and manage multiple tickets at one time
- Properly escalate incidents to Level II Support
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- This position is based out of our Torrance, CA office--no remote applicants will be considered.
- Previous experience in related field such as Customer Service, Call Center, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Ability to quickly learn client specific technical applications
- Strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers
- Must be able to multitask, follow instructions and manage incidents on various platforms
- Ability to provide step-by-step assistance, both written and verbal
- Ability to get along with others, accept constructive feedback and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Minimum High School degree, Certificate or College Degree Preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Experience communicating complex concepts concisely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented problem solver, communicator, and collaborator who possesses the persistence and
- Determination to keep assigned projects on track in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Onboarding and CareerPathing
- Unmatched benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Onsite gym and locker room for employees
- Team-oriented, friendly, supportive work environment
- Monthly perks and social activities
- Confidence in knowing that your contributions make a difference, are recognized, rewarded, and valued
BQE Software develops innovative practice management software for professional services firms. Its productsincluding BQE Core, BQE BillQuick, BQE ArchiOffice and BQE EngineerOfficecentralize and streamline the way firms enter and use information for time tracking, billing, project management and accounting. This gives them the speed and insight necessary to rapidly make informed decisions, increase productivity, and grow profits. With more than 400,000 users worldwide, BQE software is trusted by leading architects, engineers, accountants, attorneys, IT specialists, and business consultants.