Application Support Analyst Apprentice
Philadelphia , PA 19130
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking to start your career in Technology?
Want to learn the skills necessary to get started?
Need a great organization to work for while you build your experience?
- Apprentice Now has an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to start or advance their career in technology with one of our prominent clients. Our client is an industry leader in technology services and consulting, providing you a great opportunity to get immediate training and work experience.
- Selected applicants will go through a training program that teaches them the skills necessary to become an Application Support Specialist. App Support provides expertise and deep knowledge of software applications and processes to troubleshoot unexpected behavior. Application support serves as a direct interface from customer to the application development team
About our Client:
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
We are a diversity of more than 260,000 people transforming over 1,659 clients in more than 50 countries. We are change seekers and change makers, like you.
Duties may include:
Logging and Monitoring
Preventative Health Checks
Batch Job Monitoring
Technologies you will be trained to use:
SQL / NoSQL
Unix / Bash Scripting
Azure Machine Learning
What We Are Looking For:
- Work Experience:
- Minimum: 6+ month of work experience
- High school grad year 2013- current, GED accepted but still needs to be in that similar HS grad range
- Minimum High School GPA 2.75
- This is a recent HS grad program, unfortunately no candidates with an AA, Bachelors, Masters will be accepted. 60 college credits or less will be accepted
- Located in cities or commutable distance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder). No sponsorship available.
- Strong desire to learn tech skills like coding, data analysis, networking
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
- A natural problem solver