Application - Linux System Administrator - Centos, Nfs, Repos
Erias Ventures, LLC
Annapolis Junction , MD 20701
Posted 3 weeks ago
Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We valueopen communication
,persevering through challenges and failures
, andsharing innovative ideas
.We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.Description
Seeking a Systems Administrator with experience in Network System Administration.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations (Tier 1 / 3), problem identification, diagnosis and resolution), installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Respond to customer calls and requests as well as assist with infrastructure changes and other duties/assignments as they arrive.
- Heterogeneous environment so knowledge of Windows, VMWare and Networking a plus.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.Masters Degree and 4 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 6 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 10 years experience or High School Grad and 12 years experience in System Administration.One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
- Experience in LINUX system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Cent OS 7/8 server builds/management
- Yum/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite server, repository builds/management
- Kickstart/Satellite builds/management
- LDAP / Central Authentication/Centrify
- NFS share builds/management
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
- Extensive knowledge of Centrify
- Knowledge of ACAS scans and STE/STN requirements
- Knowledge of RedHat 8 and RedHat satellite server
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Paythat includesPaid Time Off,Birthday Off,Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% RothorTraditional 401kwith Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidizedMedicalCoverage
- 100%Company PaidVisionandDentalCoverage
- 100%Company PaidLong Term Disability,Short Term Disability, andGroup Life Insurance
- Company Paid Professional DevelopmentandTraining
- TechnologyandOffice Allowancefor Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon PrimeMembership
- Quarterly Bonusesfor Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Giftsfor Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale BuildingandCompany Eventsto Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly EmployeeReferralBonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Referrals
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to$10,000
for each successful hire.Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!Please send referrals and inquiries to:email@example.comTo learn more about our company visit ourwebpageorLinkedIn.