Chelmsford , MA 01824
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Primary responsibilities are to conceptualize, design, develop and unit test business enterprise financial and corporate software solutions. This position requires a strategic thinker; a problem solver who is a self-starter and self-motivated; well organized, flexible, and effective with multiple simultaneous tasks. If youre looking to change banking through the use of innovative technologies and have a desire to help people achieve their personal financial goals then were the company to grow your career.
- Show a passion for technology and bring cooperative credit union benefits to the masses through innovative technologies.
- Redefine and conceptualize, design, develop and maintain code solutions for business software applications. Connect design theory to the relevant realities of everyday business.
- Develop unit test cases/criteria to verify all functionality is working correctly based on specified requirements. Contribute to testing strategies, architecture and provide feedback for improvements.
- Work with QA and business teams to understand the modules and components targeted for development.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts to ensure code quality, accuracy and correct business solution has been developed.
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Troubleshoot program problems and failures and work with team and vendors to resolve issues.
- Provide assistance to projects that support the implementation of company wide information systems in collaboration with functional users.
- Develop and modify technical documentation to support application implementation, maintenance and operations.
- Communicate with business areas, vendors and colleagues.
- 2+ years of software development (web application) experience
- C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Knowledge of application development life cycle.
- Relational database experience and SQL.
- Knowledge of API integration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to interact with the end user.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
- Associates Degree desired or Computer Science/Information Technology post-secondary education required.
- Azure, Mobile Development, UX/UI, and/or ADA compliance a bonus
Work Culture & Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- 3 Weeks PTO + 5 Sick days + your Birthday!
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Fun location with GYM, subsidized cafeteria, walking and bike trail, game room, fire pit & more!
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.