San Antonio , TX 78205
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manage and implement a proper configuration of various applications such as (but not limited to) salesforce and USMON (electronic medical records system). Use appropriate discretion to negotiate the disparate needs of various departments such as facilities, accounting, reporting and operations by facilitating communications and negotiating the various needs between the various application user groups. Coordinate the efforts of assigned resources to ensure applications are quickly updated and are accurately configured.
Act as the central point of contact for the onboarding of physicians to ensure compliance with internal documentation and process requirements. Work with various groups within the organization to facilitate the successful completion of the PCC. Monitor and facilitate the resolution of physician requests throughout their relationship with Mpower.Job Duties/
- Manage various application systems related to ongoing operations such as undeliverable faxes, supply entry, User Setup, User Security, facility setup, facility contracts, surgeon onboarding, and legal document compliance.
- Coordinate the work of others to ensure a successful configuration of various applications.
- Perform daily maintenance of salesforce entries and address internal questions daily. Work with internal team to find solutions and ensure information is correct and entered properly. Pay extreme attention to detail of information entered various system and clear understanding of the impact and importance of accurate information being entered in the system.
- Work closely with Contracting to follow up on newly executed contracts who have conducted their first cases; follow up with the customer to ensure reports and invoices are being received and ensure customer satisfaction in working with National Neuromonitoring.
- Monitor and facilitate the resolution to any salesforce “cases” related to client requests entered by salesforce or AMP users.
- Conduct “Root-cause” analysis of repetitive cases and/or questions in order to identify ways avoid future issues and/or increase overall satisfaction with Mpower’s services.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new areas of the business.
- Identify areas for process improvement and a proactive approach to problem-solving and solution implementation.
- Documentation of processes and internal controls.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage the efforts of others to achieve the desired result.
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Self-starter with solid organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities or reprioritization of projects.
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and Word. Advanced knowledge in Excel understanding concepts of databases, filtering data, use of mathematical, logical, data transfer, case tracking, hospital billing, statistical and financial functions a plus.
- Associate in General Studies
- 1 year experience with significant accounting responsibilities
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare