Appliance Repair Service Technician
Transform Home Services
Tacoma , WA 98401
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, and other home appliances in the customers homes.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state drivers license for the state in which you are applying
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Healthcare benefits, employee funded 401(k) savings plan, vacation & paid holidays, disability plans
- Competitive full-time wages; sales commissions
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Service vehicle, fuel, uniforms, laptop, cell phone