VIEW JOBS4/8/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-07T00:00<p>An analytics and data management company is seeking a full-time AWS API Application Developer to join their team. This person will be responsible for helping to create multi-tenant SaaS Architecture. They will be working on projects to develop highly scalable backend services using AWS cloud. They will also assist our customers with cloud data integration into 3rd<br>party resources.</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>• Minimum National Background Check (NACI), Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED<br>• A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in an IT related field<br>• Experience developing applications in AWS cloud environment using cloud-native services, API Gateway, and microservices focusing on RESTful web services using JSON to serialize data being transferred<br>• Experience with the creation of different AWS services like API, RDS instance and Lambda to build a serverless application (AWS Lambda using Node.js)<br>• Experience with creating/accessing a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse/data analytics.<br>• Experience with creating different S3 buckets and write Lambda to move files from FTP server to S3 etc.<br>• Experience using AWS SDK, Java, Node.js, CLI, and scripting<br>• Experience with Agile Development<br>• AWS Developer certification desired<br><br></p>Fawkes IDMArlingtonVA
VIEW JOBS4/8/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-07T00:00<p>The Senior OBIEE Developer will be responsible for the overall direction of OBIEE within a large-scale enterprise application. This role will be interacting directly with the client to understand the reporting needs and challenges and then work on creating solution for the client. Must be able to work both independently and with technical/functional resources to accomplish program objectives. must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform hands-on RPD design and dashboard/report development, as well as mentoring other OBIEE resources and provide strategic direction for the OBIEE suite. </p><p><br></p><p>The posiitin is within a highly visible project that has the potential to lead to the highest possible visibility. Work is for the HR community and involves personnel dashboards. Front and back end work, but mostly front-end. Looking for hard-core OBIEE developers who thrive in a pressure packed, high-performance environment.<br></p><p>Requirements:</p><ul> <li>Secret level clearance</li> <li>Senior level OBIEE expertise</li> <li>Front-End expertise</li> <li>Peoplesoft familiarity a plus, but not required</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><br></p><p>• 3+ years of experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)</p><p> • Fully understand the data in Data Warehouse, including lineage, and employ SQL and Business </p><p>Intelligence tools to build standardized reports, dashboards and other components.<br></p><p>• Understand the Business challenges in terms of reporting across an organization, data nuances </p><p>between functional areas, and differing perspectives<br></p><p>• Background in Dash-boarding, KPIs and Executive Presentation and the ability to understand existing BI Deployment (OBIEE + SQL Server</p><p>• Ability to provide reporting and analysis directly from the Data warehouse through SQL<br>• SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata working knowledge<br> • Strong background in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts, including In-line Queries, Sub-Queries, </p><p>and Aggregate functions</p><p>• Working knowledge of ETL, exposure to Informatica and SSIS preferred <br></p><p> PeopleSoft familiarity a huge plus<br></p>Fawkes IDMArlingtonVA
VIEW JOBS4/17/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-16T00:00WANTED: A Linux Systems Administrator to support a DoD acquisition program in Arlington (VA). The candidate will provide technical support for the software, hardware, wired network infrastructure, and system security for a Linux High Performance Computing (HPC) environment.
As a Linux Systems Administrator, you will:
* Provide technical support for the software, hardware, wired network infrastructure, and system security for a Linux High Performance Computing (HPC) environment.
* Join a well-established team that gives you the opportunity to grow.
* Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Linux Systems Administrator:
* Plan, coordinate, and install software applications and hardware in a distributed Linux platform
* Provide system administration and configuration of specialized mission applications and software
* Optimize the functionality and performance of hardware and software systems
* Ensure availability, integrity, efficiency, and reliability of servers, workstations, and data storage systems (Lustre, Bright Cluster)
* Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans and capabilities for all critical mission systems
* Develop and maintain system administration standard operating procedures, technical guides, and instructions
* Install, support, and maintain server operating systems and software (Google Tensorflow, PostgreSQL)
* Plan for authorized service interruptions and outages
* Respond to unexpected or unauthorized service interruptions and outages
* Diagnose software and hardware failures to resolution
* Implement and ensure security preventive measures are fully functioning
* Monitor and enhance system performance
* Test operating system and software upgrades, patches, and hot fixes before they are applied to the operational systems
* Create and test backups of data, provide data cleansing services, verify data integrity, implement access controls
* Assist developers of data exposure services with engagement of the database
* Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery capabilities for all identified critical mission system
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
Winner National Top Workplace Award 2021
AWARDED "BEST OF THE BEST" by U.S. Veterans Magazine and "TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY" by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Active Top Secret w/SCI Eligibility
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in STEM discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology)
* IAT II Certified (Security+ CE)
* Red Hat Linux System Administrator (RHCA or RHCE preferred), minimum of 5 years' experience
* Experience with high performance computing (HPC) environments; minimum of 3 years' experience
* Experience with Lustre in distributed computing environments
* Experience with Bright Cluster Management toolset
* Experience with securing and hardening Linux systems to meet RMF controls
* Experience with VMware vSphere 6 and up
* Experience with scripting (BASH, Python, Perl)
* Experience with CUDA, TensorFlow, similar toolsets
* Machine learning (ML) or artificial intelligence (AI) experience preferred
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.