Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing small business dedicated service provider to the Federal government. We work hard to promote the best interest of our clients, team, and community while delivering excellence through Data Management, Data Analytics , Agile Software Development, Cyber Security, and Management Consulting Services.
We are looking for an Appian Developer to develop new highly visible solutions using Appian software and Agile development methodologies.
- Provide Appian custom software/ system development consulting services
- Support user story development
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile project teams to define business processes and translate those requirements to solutions
- Design and implement project solutions using Appian
- Configures solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces, and management reports
- Create solutions that integrate with other Custom or COTS solutions.
- Augment Appian solutions with enhanced code (SQL, Java)
- Executes unit, system, and integration testing
- Supports the customer through user testing and business readiness activities
- Support Agile work product demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Appian Level 2 Credential or higher
- 3+ years of experience implementing Appian based solutions using Appian 17.x or above
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, SQL, Java and/or Ajax
- 2+ year of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Great oral and written communications
Work Location: Washington, DC (Due to COVID-19, on-site client work has been suspended until further notice)
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.