Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing small business dedicated service provider to the Federal government. We work hard to promote the best interest of our clients, team, and community while delivering excellence through Data Management, Data Analytics , Agile Software Development, Cyber Security, and Management Consulting Services.
We are looking for an Appian Developer to develop new highly visible solutions using Appian software using Agile development methodologies.
- Provide Appian custom software/ system development consulting services
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile project teams to define business processes and translating those requirements to solutions
- Design and implement project solutions using low-code software
- Create Agile work product demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle
- Configures solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces, and management reports
- Executes unit, system, and integration testing
- Supports the customer through user testing and business readiness activities
- Supports user story development
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 3+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing with Appian based solutions
- 2+ year of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Great oral and written communications
- This role is remote until our Federal client allows GreenZone back on-site post COVID-19
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.