Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Program Director / Project ManagerSAP Supply Chain APO-IBP lead with
US with frequent domestic and potential Global travel
- Solve complex, inter-related problems at a strategic level
- Develop new tools and approaches aligned to HCLs global methodology
- Build peer-based relationships at Director level
- Write compelling Executive Summaries that support HCLs approach
- Contribute to deploying strategy within a region or vertical Role model good behavior for knowledge sharing, communication, continuous improvement and process compliance
- Support and actively contribute to communities
- Lead proposals and bids in area of expertise, or contribute to large bid Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Build immediate credibility with key clients
Key Function: Assist HCL SAP Delivery practice to achieve growth objectives by:
- Strong SCM/IBP SME and good delivery (major) + solutions (minor) experience.
- Supporting solutions teams for the sale of strategically important deals
- Commercial management of the project
- Develop new SAP offerings
- Supporting HCL eminence within the SAP market
- Ensuring projects are successfully delivered
- Contributing to developing other solution team members
- Support qualification of initial leads in Orals, solution scope, etc.
- To lead / support complex transformation projects
- Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members
- Be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project
- Develop own skill set to maintain thought leadership status in customers and peers eyes
- Mentor less experience SAP consultants within HC Delivery
- Develop a strong working relationship with HCL internal stakeholders including sale vertical teams and SAP delivery team