Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Apartment Property Manager
Zinger Property Group
Indianapolis , IN 46201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing Property Management Company? If you are outgoing, want a career growth opportunity, and want to be part of a fun and cohesive team, this is the opportunity for you!
Zinger Property Group is currently recruiting for a qualified and skilled Property Manager in Columbus, OH!
- Primary management of daily functions for an assigned community
- Manage the collection of rent and rent collection activities including issuing collection notices and court appearances if necessary
- Responsible for proper income accounting and deposits at the bank
- Manage and optimize leasing and applicant approval
- Implement marketing and leasing initiatives that ensure maximum occupancy
- Optimize the tenant relations and resident retention activities of the community
- Maintain minimal delinquent rent through personal contact and follow up
- Assist the Assistant Regional Manager in the following
- Recruitment, supervision, training, development, motivation and if necessary the termination of staff
- Motivate employees in a positive environment
- Coordinate with maintenance staff daily to ensure timely completion of work orders, apartment turns, and maintaining and improving overall property condition
- Budget control, purchase orders, work orders, contract bids and management of capital improvement projects as well as normal operating budgets
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis
- Identify and correct any areas that could pose a liability to the company, including but not limited to the condition of the property and conduct of employees
- Any other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to effectively work with a wide variety of personalities in interacting with customers, vendors and supervisors in a courteous and professional manner
- Must work in a manner that is safe for both the maintenance personnel as well as others.
- Be on call and available to abate emergencies on a 24x7 basis
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Minimum High School Education or GED
- Must have at least 1 year experience in property management, hotel management or equivalent experience
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Paid vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Personal Discount Program
- Many other benefits!