Apartment Maintenance Professional
The Liberty Group
Chapel Hill , NC 27514
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Liberty Group is looking to make immediate hires throughout the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.
Apply today, work tomorrow!
Maintenance Professional Employment
- Valid identification required
- Reliable transportation required
- Willing to submit to a background check
- A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (a bonus)
- The ability to safely lift 60+ pounds
Maintenance Professional Job Responsibilities (based on experience):
- Maintain cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas and snow removal
- Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner
- Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
- Maintenance Professional may also do pressure washing and use paint spray guns.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.