Apartment Leasing Consultant
The Liberty Group
Camden , SC 29020
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for a Polished Leasing Consultant to start ASAP with a minimum of 6 months’ experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
- Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
- Bilingual Leasing Consultant is always in high demand.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
- Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
- Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
- Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
- Leasing Consultant must communicate with Property Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
- Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
- Leasing Consultant must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
- 6 months of multi-family industry experience
- Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
- Pass an extensive background check
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
Call and schedule an appointment with us today at 864-558-8220 or E-mail us at to email@example.com