Two95 International Inc.
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title:IOS OR Android DeveloperJob Type:1 Year Contract
Location: Baltimore, MD
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in iOS or Android applications development.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in developing complex, secure services for mobile applications.
- Proven experience in designing and working with mobile applications that integrate with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer).
- Proven experience in developing and working with complex XML and JSON data models.
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills. Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers and non-technical staff
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in iOS or Android development with experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in securing services applications with Identity Management and Access Management solutions such as SailPoint and ForgeRock.
- Proven experience in build and deployment processes and tools such as Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL database and SQL Stored Procedures.
- Experience in developing complex mobile applications and services in the State Based Marketplace or Health Insurance/Healthcare industry.
- Experience in developing services and mobile applications related to integrated eligibility systems.
- Working knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development practices.
- Experience with managing multiple project priorities under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with the Project Management Office (PMO) processes, policies and procedures.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!