Analytics & Optimization Executive
Jellyfish Group Ltd
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Role
If youre looking to build a future in Analytics and Optimization, then we have an exceptional opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to develop their skills. Our analytics & Optimization team is looking for talented people keen to fast-track their careers.
Candidates will need to have some experience with analytics as well as optimization, but even more importantly they must have a passion to learn and willingness to work hard in order to progress fast.
Jellyfish work for a wide range of exciting clients across the globe. You will be exposed to all types of analytics & optimization work as well as products, from the technical nuts and bolts of analytics platform implementations such as Google Analytics, to user behavior analysis, identification of data trends and leveraging insights for web and app experimentation and personalization campaigns . Training will also be provided in other disciplines such as SEO, Paid Media to help ensure you become a well-rounded digital marketing guru!
- Plan and implement custom Analytics and Tag Management Solutions.
- Perform Qualitative and Quantitative data discovery in order to develop behavioural insights using a multitude of web analytics, rich tracking and live user feedback technologies - and feed back into client growth streams
- Support client accounts, assisting more senior team members with specific tasks and work streams including analytics implementation, Experimentation and personalization campaigns , visualisation, insights & reporting, QA and technical support tickets, primarily for GA and Optimize 360.
What youll need
- Experience using either Google Analytics, Google Optimize or Adobe Analytics, with a level of understanding around the administrative console and common code requirements and configuration
- Experience using a TMS like Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch, to be able to deal with basic requests, e.g. adding pixels such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Floodlights, etc
- Be able to test and validate analytics code through debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to create clear and insightful reports using data from Google Analytics, Google Optimize and other data sources using data visualisation tools such as Data Studio
- Strong analytical and visual thinking skills, with the ability to analyse data, detect structural and marketing improvements on web pages, draw conclusions, prioritize findings based on a range of metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Ability to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders
- A healthy curiosity to explore new concepts proactively and appetite to learn new skills/tools
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery, ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with audience based marketing, A/B Experimentation and Personalization campaigns and Conversion rate Optimization and UX strategies
- Knowledge in (or willingness to learn) how to run A/B split, multi-page, funnel and multivariate (MVT) testing to improve customer experience and increase site conversion
- Nice to have experience with the following: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Segment, Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Adobe Target, Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Qubit, Optimizely