Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chicago , IL 60615
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Title: Analytics Intern
Reports to: Head of Analytics
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated Analytics Intern to support analytics projects within NowPow. The intern will play a key role in helping to re-envision the next iteration of our business intelligence and customer reports. A good candidate should have a passion for and experience with data and data visualization.
Responsibilities: Help conceptualize, plan, and implement improvements to reports Conduct a competitive analysis of BI and reporting tools Assist in the reporting process from creation to delivery, including KPI development, SQL writing, report design, and quality assurance Respond to analytics support requests Accurately track and manage project tasks, activity, and documentation for your assigned work Work with minimal supervision Lend support to Analytics and other team projects
- Pursuing or Completed BS or MS in a quantitative discipline or informatics
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience using SQL to query data
- Experience working with big data and large database systems a plus
- Experience with dashboard creation in Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Experience with statistical methods and languages a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable absorbing new technologies quickly
- Passion to use skills to solve data and analytics challenges