Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is looking for a passionate, hardworking, and talented full stack developer to help in innovation initiatives for our proprietary platform used for day-to-day investment decisions.
The Analytics Developer will be a member of the group within the Front Office Decision Services team and will collaborate closely with our application specialists, other analytics developers, and investment professionals.
- Provide day-to-day application support for multiple analytics applications
- Design, develop, test and deploy new and existing analytics tools, libraries and risk management framework
- Collaborate with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software to meet or exceed schedules
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience including agile principles, continuous delivery, version control and test-driven development
- 2+ years of programming experience using WPF, C#, SQL and SSIS
- 1+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design of existing and new systems
Professional Skills Qualifications
- Excellent technical communication with technical and non-technical peers
- Strong sense of ownership, and urgency
- Investment Industry experience, especially in portfolio management and security analysis is a big plus
- Experience with HTTP and RESTful API design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Experience in creating large scale distributed systems is a plus
- Experience in the Microsoft BI Stack (Power BI, SSAS, and SSRS) is a plus