Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Analyst, Analytics- Business Intelligence - Merck
New York City , NY 10001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the
Initiative team as an Analyst, Analytics.In this role you will assist in theanalytics process for our top clients and help takeanalytics to the next level. As anAnalyst, Analyticsyou will become a subject expert in audience research, the measurement of media outcomes (reach, impression, frequency, verification and validation).You will helpdrive the development & use of audience investment decision tools. This entry-level opportunity will kick-start your career in media and provide a platform to partner with the worlds leading consumer brands.
- Manipulate multiple sources of data to analyze the state our clients businesses across multiple dimensions (sales, brand equity, search interest, website visits, social media, advertising activity)
- Compile and assess competitive advertising media intelligence
- Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL), Quality & Hygiene
- Create Dashboards using a variety of data visualization tools
- Apply independent critical thinking to analyze vast data sets to uncover media insights, whats working, whats not working.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with communication planners, creative assets, media planners, buyers, clients and other partner agencies
- Contribute to the departments overall capabilities and understanding of media and communications channels
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have experience working with large datasets to uncover insights that are essential to business optimizations
- 1+ years of experience in programming, relational database work or relevant academic experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of relational databases like SQL
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with com
Score, Nielsen TV or Online, Simmons, MRI, Kantar, Clear Decisions, Rentrak, and social media analytical tools a plus
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as: Tableau or Dataroma preferred
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. Were not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. Thats why weve built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central craft centers Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships, and Analytics.