Key Skills: LDO, Mixed Signal (ADC/DAC), Oscillator, Comparators, Low-speed IO
• This engineer will be Hands-on and will lead a team to deliver on High-Performance Power Management IC
• Responsibilities will include, owning circuit design, working with layout resources, holding design reviews, and communicating status with upper management also include top-level integration of various analog blocks
• Strong understanding of circuit fundamentals and the impact of PVT variation on design performance
• The engineer must have a solid background in Analog Design with 6~10 years of experience
• Should have worked on Opamps, linear regulators(LDO), Charge Pump Circuits, Comparators, Oscillators, Bandgap circuits, Voltage & Current References, Low speed TX/RX IO Driver, Under Voltage/Over Voltage Protection circuits
• Good to have experience with PLL, DC-DC, Switching Converters(Buck/Boost), GHz Muxes, Redriver, Retimer and precision current sensing
Mobiveil Technologies Inc.